Sunday, July 12, 2009

Peppers

Nate and I were excited to plant a garden this year since we actually had the space... While I had a list of things that I knew I wanted to include, Nate really had only one thing that wasn't on my list peppers. HOT peppers. Since buying one pepper plant isn't really possible - everything comes in packs of four- we ended up with lots of peppers. I don't mind the bell variety, but the rest are all Nate's!
Cayan Peppers - wacky skinny peppers

Purple Bell Pepper

Pablano Peppers - Nate wanted to try something so this one looked the closest to being ready to eat...we'll see!












3 comments:

KathyMc said...

The purple bell must have more antioxidants! Capsaicin in hot peppers is supposed to have all kinds of health benefits! Fun to see different green-growy things do their thing with your nurturing, huh?

Lindsey said...

Jen,

The garden looks great and so does the back boarder. It is always fun once things start growing and you can pick them!

Linds

Karyn said...

Let me know when the tomatoes are ready. I will send you a tasty salsa recipe you can use with the peppers.