Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It Worked!!!! (and other random stuff)

All of my “spring thinking” worked!  Instead of having snow falling from the sky we have rain and the snow on the ground is slowly retreating to just the huge piles at the sides of the streets.  I knew we were making progress when I could actually look both ways when pulling out of the gym parking lot without being in the intersection! Yippy!  Spring!

Baby News: In the past two weeks the baby has really started kicking and/or throwing punches that are noticeable and if Nate is patient he can feel.  It is a little strange but wonderful at the same time.  For those who really feel the need to see my baby bump and haven’t this picture is for you.  Nate took it on Valentine’s Day so it is a little old.  I’ll try to be better about documenting my belly growth and have pictures more regularly – promise.

DSC02745

 Something I’m going to try:  Yesterday I was poking around on the web.  I’m not very good about thinking up interesting things to search, but I find that if I work off someone’s blog and start clicking their links I can usually find something that is interesting and so yesterday I found these wonderful links:

http://picky-palate.com/2010/02/11/cinnamon-roll-sugar-cookies-yes/

Cinnamon Roll Cookiesimage

and these: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/category/new-recipes

Donut Muffinsimage

Of course both blogs had other more nutritionally sound food choices too, but those aren’t as fun to make as goodies!

And, as an added bonus this blog has lots of free scrapbook fonts too!  Food and Fonts! Can’t get much better than that!

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/

Who knows what kinds of wonderful things I might find today! 
Jenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Yes, more belly documentation is in order.