Sunday, March 14, 2010

What did I plant? (series 1)

Time-lapse… The other day I decided it would be good to take a series of time lapse photos as the bulbs in the front grew so everyone could enjoy watching them with me!  Only thing is that now that I’m looking at the green shoots, I don’t remember what I planted exactly…oops!DSC02770

DSC02771 The first two pictures are of crocus starts – I can say that for certain, but this third picture I’m not entirely sure.  I think it might be an early blooming dwarf iris of some sort.  I know all of the 75-80 bulbs I planted were supposed to be super early blooms. I guess it will be a surprise!DSC02772

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magnificent. i LOVE these... you have found the perfect angles to highlight this Spring miracle.

I'm so happy you've posted these. I hope you keep it up as more things bud and bloom!

Love!