Thursday, July 29, 2010

1 Week Old!

Kaitlyn is officially a week old today! I can’t believe it!  The last week has been the longest and shortest on record with all the days blurring together highlighted by memorable moments.

We’ve learned Kaitlyn:
-Loves to be wrapped up snug!

IMG_0118 (2) -Doesn’t mind a little room to spread out…IMG_0122

-Likes her friends to be close…IMG_0121email

-Will sleep anywhere and through just about anything!IMG_0143

Kaitlyn has been a very easy kiddo so far. 

We’ve learned that she is a total pacifier baby at times – though I didn’t want to give her one it was a pacifier or my sanity and frankly I don’t have too much left to loose and need what little I have left! 

Kaitlyn sleeps in 3-4 hr stretches through the night so I think we are lucking out on that front – now if I could just do the same.  My body can’t figure out if it is cold or hot so half the time I’m shivering and the other half I’m drenched in sweat!   Gotta love hormones!

We are just totally thrilled and awed by our little one and would probably spend all day just staring at her as she sleeps and makes funny little faces and noises, but people keep saying they want to see pictures so…. :)

We love you all & are thankful for all of your love and support!  You now have a new reason to visit Iowa!  A really sweet cuddly one I would add!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She is SO Beautiful Jen! I am SO SO SO happy for you! One of these days we will actually be able to talk. If you get a minute call me!

Lace said...

She is waaaay cute! Congrats! I hope you get some sleep. It's amazing the difference it makes... Hugs to all!!