Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1 Month – Last Sunday

I meant to get pictures of the bug up on Sunday – she was a month old, but didn’t manage to do it.  I figured a couple days late was better than not at all, so here are pictures of Kaitlyn in the last few days!

IMG_0469

Kaitlyn loves and I do mean LOVES looking at and watching the ceiling fans…I’m not sure why, but they are FACINATING!

IMG_0453

Nate gets lots of good hugs and cuddles – there is just nothing better than a nice soft Daddy shoulder!

 IMG_0490 IMG_0515 Kaitlyn loves spending time on her floor mat and talks more to her friends on the mat than to anyone else it seems!

IMG_0526

She doesn’t mind getting her pants changed either since she has such snazzy diaper covers!

 IMG_0528

IMG_0517  IMG_0520

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her looking at the ceiling fan. It is such a good friend to her! Nice diaper pics too. She is one snazzy dressed buglet!

Lace Olpin said...

She is really soo cute! Thanks for the pics!

Mommo said...

It's so great to re-discover the everyday joys through the eyes of a little one! Everything is a miracle and a wonder.