Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All Sorts of Random Stuff…

So, before you get to the meat of this posting, let me say, I could post this in several small posts, or just be lazy and do one big one…hence the long big post.  ENJOY!

MINE, ALL MINE!
Lately Kaitlyn has been holding on to just about anything that fits in her hand…These pictures were NOT staged…she just loves froggy so very, very much!

IMG_1058

IMG_1060 

IMG_1064

Usually she isn’t holding anything super cute – just the burper, or the blanket, the shirt of whoever is carrying her, or her own shirt, sometimes she has to hold onto her own fist to make sure it stays in her mouth…those fists are tricky and like to try to escape!

READING!!!!!
Have I mentioned that she LOVES stories?  Here is a little clip of Nate reading Kaitlyn If You Give a Pig A Pancake.

If you are unable to view the above video, click here.

Bath Time!
I know, I know…but I couldn’t resist…

IMG_1097

2 comments:

Vicki K said...

Hi Jenny & Nate...Thanks for sending me an announcement and I love seeing the pictures and videos of Kaitlyn! She is absolutely adorable :-)

Mommo said...

Although he's green, Froggie is a true blue friend! Kaitlyn sits very attentively when listening to stories --- great attention span. And the curl in the bath looks like the icing swirl on your little Cupcake.