Kaitlyn has been learning to do things at an amazing rate (no crawling still) and is very much into doing things herself – picking up toys, brushing her teeth, and feeding herself too. I have to say the feeding thing is sort of nice – I can give her small bits and she can occupy herself long enough for me to eat at least part of my meal before it gets cold! Yeah!
If you can’t view the video above click here.
Also, for those who are looking for the little chompers…here’s the best pictures we have so far…and I’d just like to say that I risked life and limb to bring them to you!
Kaitlyn wasn’t too sure what we were up to and wasn’t really too into cooperating with the whole operation.
2 comments:
Katilyn, I like your new teeth. You can use them to chomp like me when they grow in all the way. I liked watching you eat your green beans. I like to eat them too!
Love, Allyson
I'm impressed--Kaitlyn is eating green beans like such a big girl! What finger foods did you start with?? We're stuck on puffs and cheerios with Elia. We've tried little bits of banana and canned peaches with no luck!
Post a Comment