The weather here has finally started to warm up, so after Nate got home one day last week we went for a quick visit to the park that is just outside our neighborhood….
We tried the slides, and they were okay…but the swings were much more fun!
I know that park! I love the close up picture of her on the swing. Nice tooth shot! Looks like the little teeth are coming along nicely. :)
These pictures are great! It's nice to see that the summer is on its way and days in a sunny park are beginning!
I really like the picture of you and the girlbug at the bottom and the big one of her above that. I can't believe how big she is getting.
What a good photo you got of Kaitlyn grinning ear to ear and showing off her two lower teeth! And I too love the last one of Jen and Kaitlyn.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know that park! I love the close up picture of her on the swing. Nice tooth shot! Looks like the little teeth are coming along nicely. :)
These pictures are great! It's nice to see that the summer is on its way and days in a sunny park are beginning!
I really like the picture of you and the girlbug at the bottom and the big one of her above that. I can't believe how big she is getting.
What a good photo you got of Kaitlyn grinning ear to ear and showing off her two lower teeth! And I too love the last one of Jen and Kaitlyn.
Post a Comment