Friday, November 4, 2011

Little Stay-Puff

I can remember, as a kid, getting all bundled up to go play in the snow.  I’d have so many layers, and so much clothing on that it felt like I was twice as big around.  I also felt like I was completely immune to cold.  As an adult I WISH that were still the case.  Especially living in Iowa.  I never knew a place without altitude and mountains could be so cold!  Every winter we hit negative numbers –usually because of wind-chill which is even worse than straight cold because it cuts right through anything you are wearing.  Nate has a coat that he swears by that is really just a jacket, but it works well because it is neoprene (wet-suite) and the wind can’t get through it. Anyway….the point of the post…Kaitlyn is ready for winter thanks to Grandma Terri!  IMG_6119IMG_6121IMG_6122IMG_6123

IMG_6124

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I just need to get busy knitting some mittens and a hat and she’ll be all set. 

And, incase you couldn’t tell, Kaitlyn loved the puppy card the came with the coat.  I think it must be kind of like a kid playing with the box and not the present. :)

Thanks Grandma Terri! 

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

What a darling purple-dotted little puff coat! It looks like Kaitlyn doesn't mind its hood at all.