Kaitlyn was in need of a little entertaining the other day so we gave her a box. A VERY big box…..
Fun times!
Kaitlyn,Doggies and kitties and bunnies like boxes, too, but to hide in.
Allyson says "Next time we get a box, can I do that??" :)
I love the picture of Kaitlyn sprawled out on her tummy. Hopefully this project allowed you some free time! We may want to repeat this in October when Aunt Hay Hay and I visit... I'm so glad you post photos for us. Gma Ter Ter
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kaitlyn,
Doggies and kitties and bunnies like boxes, too, but to hide in.
Allyson says "Next time we get a box, can I do that??" :)
I love the picture of Kaitlyn sprawled out on her tummy. Hopefully this project allowed you some free time! We may want to repeat this in October when Aunt Hay Hay and I visit... I'm so glad you post photos for us.
Gma Ter Ter
Post a Comment