Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Wow!  I can’t believe it is already the beginning of November…it is beautiful and sunny outside and as long as you are inside you might not know that we are heading towards winter (keeping our fingers crossed it is milder than last year!). 

We finished out October with Halloween in fine style.

Kaitlyn sporting her cowgirl costume and Nate as Beaker from the Muppets.  I had several people ask me who Nate was supposed to be…so, in case you haven’t been watching the Muppets lately click on the picture and we’ll catch you up!http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101015151246/muppet/images/0/05/Beaker.jpg

First Kaitlyn and Nate went to Spooks in the Garden and enjoyed some festivities last weekend…DSCF1197DSCF1198DSCF1200DSCF1201

Then out for some fun on Halloween! IMG_3589IMG_3595IMG_3600IMG_3603IMG_3606IMG_3607
Kaitlyn and Nate have already started discussing costumes for next year and how they can incorporate the new little one into the mix!  I guess at least they are thinking ahead!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day of Spooks and had more treats than tricks!

-Jen

1 comment:

KathyMc said...

Great photos. K certainly makes a good cowgirl on her sturdy steed! And Nate's a wonderful Beaker!