Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Birthday To You…

My baby is 5!  Yeesh! How did that happen?  SO fast!

This last week was a crazy birthday week for Kaitlyn for sure!
Kaitlyn loves nothing more than parties and decorating the house…well, that might not strictly be true, but decorating and celebrating are right at the top of her list of things she loves!

IMG_5086IMG_5087IMG_5082So, my girl had to make some decorations for her birthday…she made the flowers and while she and Nate were out getting birthday donuts I surprised her with decorating the kitchen table and living room!

IMG_5088IMG_5093

IMG_5089

IMG_5095IMG_5106

IMG_5107IMG_51022015-07-22 09.14.152015-07-22 09.22.392015-07-22 09.26.422015-07-22 09.31.202015-07-22 10.03.44

When it is your birthday, you really should put a candle on every meal you eat since they are all celebrations!

IMG_5108IMG_5110

We finished the day off with a “fancy sprinkle cake” as per Kaitlyn’s request!IMG_5112IMG_5116IMG_5119IMG_5121IMG_5122IMG_5123IMG_5127IMG_5129

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

Happy birthday, Kaitlyn! I can't believe how many candles you have on that donut! I am glad you had lots of presents and a super fun time!