Remember this funny looking plant that I told you was a peony?
Well, here it is now!
I think I am going to have to get some more of these!
Your peonies are gorgeous! I'm jealous, mine won't bloom for another month. Your garden looks good too! Again, jealous because I haven't been able to plant much yet. If it would just STOP SNOWING it would help!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Peonies are my favorite flower! I'm waiting til fall then getting starts for my yard. With luck they'll come back next year.
I love peonies. If I ever get a house with a yard (read: if the market ever turns around) then I will plant those!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your peonies are gorgeous! I'm jealous, mine won't bloom for another month. Your garden looks good too! Again, jealous because I haven't been able to plant much yet. If it would just STOP SNOWING it would help!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Peonies are my favorite flower! I'm waiting til fall then getting starts for my yard. With luck they'll come back next year.
I love peonies. If I ever get a house with a yard (read: if the market ever turns around) then I will plant those!
Post a Comment