Monday, September 13, 2010

Kaitlyn Up-date

Well, we are still a couple weeks away from Kaitlyn’s 2 month check-up, but we can tell without the Dr. telling us, she is growing like a weed and figuring more things out every day!  She isn’t rolling over yet, and hates tummy time so we are having to work hard at giving her time on her stomach even though there is usually some squawk involved… here are some pictures from one of the few times she didn’t seem to mind being on her stomach.

IMG_0779

IMG_0782

IMG_0780

Notice her “mad scientist” hair…no matter what we do, it just ends up looking the same!  Poor girl!

Here are a couple more pictures…just because they are too cute not to post!

IMG_0766

IMG_0767

IMG_0773

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to squeeze her! The mad scientist hair just makes her that much cuter.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you two! Love all of the pics and commentary. What a beautiful girl. So happy for you both. I can't believe your garden. All of our house plants died after Amanda was born :)

Love to you all
Gwen, Norm, Amanda and Lindsey

KathyMc said...

I must look at these new pictures ten times a day. They always make me happy and make me wish I could give Kaitlyn a big hug. What a charmer she is!
Proud Grandma,
Kathy