When was the last time you had so much fun in the bath????
2 comments:
Grandma Kathy
said...
What a cutie! We got the Halloween card in today's mail with Kaitlyn's ghost footprint. My! Her feet have really grown! Thanks so much for the print and the homemade original card from Kaitlyn, Mom, and Dad.
I love the second picture (although all are cute). What a little crack up. I can't believe how fast she is changing. Tell her to stop growing so fast because her auntie is missing too much. Give that kiddo a squeeze for us.
2 comments:
What a cutie! We got the Halloween card in today's mail with Kaitlyn's ghost footprint. My! Her feet have really grown! Thanks so much for the print and the homemade original card from Kaitlyn, Mom, and Dad.
I love the second picture (although all are cute). What a little crack up. I can't believe how fast she is changing. Tell her to stop growing so fast because her auntie is missing too much. Give that kiddo a squeeze for us.
Post a Comment