What a week! Nate has been gone most of the week to his annual conference in San Francisco so Kaitlyn and I have been flying solo so to speak. When Nate did get home Wed. night he was feeling lousy and spent all of Thursday in bed, so we were flying solo again more or less. Now it is Friday morning and I’m up early – we got snow last night so the neighbor has decided to continue his ritual of getting up ridiculously early to use his snow blower. At least we got enough snow to warrant using a snow blower, the last few times…not so much. Anyway…I’m trying to catch up on video posts since I just haven’t had time to edit for a while and thus no videos. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Don’t forget to leave a comment! Yes, I am talking to YOU!
P.P.S. These were taken BEFORE Nate was sick – Kaitlyn hasn’t been within 5 feet of him since he got home – not rolling the dice on a sick kiddo too!
If you can’t view the video above, click here.
If you can’t view the video above, click here.
4 comments:
The lick game video made me laugh out loud! They are both so funny!! Racing in the living room looks like a blast! Allyson still likes being "laundry" and getting folded.
Even with the title, "A Game of Lick," I was still surprised when Kaitlyn stuck out her tongue. Ha ha. That was very funny, indeed. :)
I am glad that Kaitlyn can hold her own against Nate :) What a funny video. I hope everyone is feeling better and you can all relax this weekend.
Let me guess who started the lick game. It's good to see someone get the best of Nate's teasing. Hope he's feeling better so those two can have more father-daughter races.
Post a Comment