Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father’s Day

For Father’s Day Nate got spoiled!  Well, at least I think he did….Saturday I cleaned the garage for him…yep!  Just what every guy wants right? Winking smile  Then Sunday Kaitlyn and I took Nate to his favorite place.  The ZOO!  Okay, maybe that’s Kaitlyn’s favorite place, but after we went to the zoo we did stop at Beer Crazy (brew store) in Des Moines and Nate got ingredients for a cream ale and then spent the rest of the day brewing…not too bad of a day if you ask me.  (Not mention Nate got lots of tasty food of his choice throughout the weekend!)

IMG_8364

IMG_8376IMG_8380IMG_8387IMG_8394

Happy Father’s Day!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

Sounds like Nate did get spoiled for Father's Day! Let me know how the pale ale turns out. I see someone wrinkles her nose when she grins. Wonder why? Photos are very good; thanks for sharing.