We’ve been keeping busy lately – seems like there are always more things that I want to get done than I have energy/time in the day! Here is a peek at a few of the recent knitting projects I’ve completed…sewing project pictures to come later!
Here is Ethan’s Louie the Love Bot! If you are a knitter and want something super cute to knit, you have to check out Rebecca Danger’s patterns!
More Socks!!!!
I know, I know, Lindsey keeps telling me she can buy socks for cheaper (and a lot faster) than I can knit them, but while she was visiting I forced her to try on a pair of my new socks. She agreed that they were SUPER comfy!
3 comments:
Louie the Love Bot is sooo cute! Ehtan will love his new pal!
The patterns on the socks how good at knitting you are. Grandma Mc asked if Dad showed you how. She can't believe you are self-taught!
Louie the Love Bot is a LOVE!!! What a cutie!
Allyson says, "Those look good, your comfy new socks!"
Post a Comment