Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to….

I know, I know, I left you hanging.  I promised more pictures and here they are.  I think I might have a bit of a problem – I take way too many pictures!  This leads to having too many pictures for the blog, too many pictures to print out, and thus too many pictures to scrapbook (which I am super behind on- try at least 3 years!).  So, without further ado…

Kaitlyn & Ethan shared a party this year – and there were so many presents you would have thought it was Christmas let me tell you!  I think next year we might have to calm it down a little – okay, I mean I need to calm it down.  I have to take responsibility for spoiling them at least some.  Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Linds get the rest of the credit. IMG_9123

Kaitlyn was so ready for presents!  She had been getting presents here and there all week so when she saw the boxes, she knew exactly what to do!

IMG_9127

IMG_9129

IMG_9132IMG_9130

Papa made Kaitlyn her very own baby doll cradle and she knew just what to do with it!  Neigh and his friend Jeff went right to bed!

IMG_9136IMG_9138

She got a super cute dolly from Aunt Linds and some nifty heart shaped crayons!

IMG_9144IMG_9158

Some more play food, playdough toys, and a ladybug backpack!  Perfect!IMG_9165IMG_9171
I made her and Ethan both aprons and a bag full of different kinds of felt foods to play with in their kitchens!

IMG_9182
Ethan got a new wagon –which he saw earlier in the afternoon, but thought was Kaitlyn’s so he didn’t get all excited until Grandma and Grandpa announced that it was his!

IMG_9188IMG_9207
He loved his robot – we hardly got a picture before he had it back in his room in his bed!  Next came a new car pillow in the shape of a dog and a lion pack.IMG_9203IMG_9213

These are some very loved and lucky kiddos!

Thanks Nama Kathy, Papa, Aunt Linds, and cousin Ethan for making it a super fun birthday!!!  (Uncle Aaron we missed you and wish you could have celebrated with us!)

2 comments:

The Roseburgs said...

Looks like loads of fun! Wish we could have been there too!
Give big birthday hugs to Miss Kaitlyn for us!

Mom said...

We had such a great time watching Ethan and Kaitlyn together and love how close they are. Thanks for sharing the photos and for making the trip so we could all be together.