Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Farm

We visited the pumpkin farm today, and despite having a cold, Kaitlyn had a great time.  She just kept saying: “I don’t want to go home.”  But, all good things must come to an end and by the time we got home and she was fed she was VERY ready for a nap!

IMG_9893Kaitlyn loved feeding the goats – this sneaky little one found his way out of the fence and was very friendly.  I think he might have come home with us if we had let him.

IMG_9894IMG_9896IMG_9899IMG_9905

Kaitlyn and Nate got to milk a cow….

IMG_9910IMG_9912

She drove some tractors…

IMG_9916IMG_9918…yes, plural tractors because we had to try them all- even though they were all the same.

There was some bouncing to be done on the giant pillow!

IMG_9928

IMG_9933IMG_9934IMG_9935IMG_9938IMG_9942

She was lovin’ it!  She is a little jumpin’ bean!

More pictures in bit!  Time to head to bed!

1 comment:

Mommo said...

Kaitlyn's Great Great Grandpa Miller had a baby goat at his summer place on Dallas Divide. Such antics! Are you sure you don't want one as a pet for Kaitlyn? I know, it would be a little harder to keep inside than Vega. It looks like everyone had fun. I cannot believe how much longer Kaitlyn's pigtails are..