Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ask And You Shall Receive!

I’ve been playing around with color in my knitting lately…one of the few knitting skills that I haven’t mastered yet.  I’ve tried jumping right in with multi color knits and my technique just isn’t there yet so I back-tracked to two colors and this is my first attempt.  I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.IMG_1345

So…I asked K to model it for me.  I asked for her to smile nicely and that was out of the question, but when I asked for silly faces…well, that was what I got!

IMG_1347IMG_1348IMG_1349IMG_1346

I’m still trying to figure out what kind of face to ask for to get a cute smile where her head isn’t upsidedown!  I’ll let you know when I figure it out.

Jen

2 comments:

The Roseburgs said...

Those last 2 pics crack me up!

Mom said...

The detailing on the hat is wonderful....especially when viewed from the top.