If you have small children then you know how hard it can be to be trapped inside on rainy days…well, two days ago our weather was GORGEOUS!!!! Sunny, warm (try 70 degrees!), no wind….it was amazing and we were totally ready for it! Then yesterday…and again today…rain. I actually don’t mind rain – if I can curl up in a chair with a book and a cup of tea and read/nap, I’m as happy as can be. But try to get a toddler to go for that and you are asking for a headache! SO, on the advice of someone who deals with rain A LOT in the great Northwest….rain boots were purchased and puddles were splashed! And now, as I’m typing, K is sitting quietly behind me cozied up with a few books we picked up from the library earlier today…now if I can just get that cup of tea!
Umbrella and Rain Boots- Ready!
I think this one is my favorite!
Hope you all find some puddles to splash in too!
Jen
2 comments:
What a good idea. Puddles are endlessly fascinating to a toddler. I can't believe how tall K looks in the photo just above the video!
Good work jumping in the puddles Kaitlyn! Those are pretty boots, Kaitlyn! Your jumping is cool. Remember to bend your knees to jump higher.
From Allyson
Post a Comment