Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sneak Peek

Okay, I know Halloween is a while away, but we have lots of house guests coming to visit during the month of October and I wasn’t sure how long it would take to put K’s costume together.  I would say we are pretty much finished now, but I can’t even tell you the number of hours of work that went into it….a lot!!!!

Here is a little peek at the the main event.  We still have to find something to put under – maybe black pants and shirt?  I can tell you I’m not doing anymore sewing though!IMG_2067IMG_2069

IMG_2070IMG_2071IMG_2073IMG_2077IMG_2078IMG_2079

Can you tell what she is?  There is even an appropriate amount of blur in the the pictures!IMG_2080

3 comments:

Mom said...

She's a hummingbird, of course! Grandma Miller would be so proud since hummingbirds were her favorite, too.

Anonymous said...

Damn! That is awesome! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Katilyn LOVES this get-up - the excitement on her face is priceless! I'm glad she knows a work of art when she sees one.
G-ma Terri