Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Aaaaa!

It has been a while since I posted last, and I apologize.  I realized that I hadn’t posted Easter pictures or really anything since after Easter.  I really don’t have much of an excuse except that I’ve been super busy.  I took the last week “off” and went to Seattle to visit our friends Karyn and Dave, who along with their daughter Allyson, welcomed Camden into their family!  Yes, you heard right, I went to Seattle by myself!  Without Nate and Kaitlyn, and yes, that means that I left Nate and Kaitlyn here in Iowa for an entire week all by themselves!  YUP!  They both survived, but seemed very happy to have me back home…hmmmm….maybe I should leave more often?  So, now that I’m home, I’m trying to play catch-up for the last month worth of non-information.  The following happened in no particular order:

-Nate’s Tenure was announced!  Yeah!  Now he is officially an Associate Professor and isn’t low man on  the totem pole!  It only took 6 years (after grad school)!

- Kaitlyn had her preschool end-of-year picnic where she and the class “sang” songs that they had learned this year:

IMG_2933

click on picture to view video (warning…they sing very LOUD!)

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

What a neat video clip! All the preschoolers have such enthusiasm!