The bulbs I planted are starting to show signs of flowers! Here are the second pictures of each group.
I believe both of these are groups of crocus, I’m hoping that we’ll start seeing some more color by later in the week when the temps are supposed to get close to 60 before they dip back to the 40’s.
These are probably daffodils that I planted last spring already in bloom and forgot were in the ground – that seems most likely unless the flower fairy decided to come visit with bulbs I don’t know about.
Plus a fourth flower group…so you know how I said I thought I planted some sort of early blooming miniature Dutch iris? Well, if I didn’t say that before I was thinking it. Now that the plants are getting bigger and starting to show color I realized that maybe that’s what these flowers will soon be….
2 comments:
I wish I could come see them in person. Hopefully they will all be blooming for Karyn, Dave and Allyson next week. I bet Allyson will love the flowers. Miss you.
Linds
I love flowers, they are so happy. When we get a new place I want to plant bulbs and really enjoy a fruitful garden!
Post a Comment